5/31/10

Weekend Recap/Outfits!

Friday!
I worked and just rented movies and had a night to myself, bubba did his own thing with his boys. Yup!

Saturday!
Top: Forever21
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Forever21
Earrings: Forever21
Had the day off but I decided to go in for three hours to help out with our Kids Clinic we hold every two weeks. It was fun. Afterwards, went to lunch with bubs then went home to get ready. Ended up at BF's house around 530. We were going to watch the fight with friends at someones house. It was ku. Made a few more stops at some other houses and went home around 3.



Sunday!
Shirts: Tilly's
Jeans: AE
Shoes: AMI Clubwear
Had another day off. Got ready and went to lunch with bubba. AFterwards went to my cousins ninth birthday party at the bowling alley with family. Nice time there. Later, I had plans to spend the night at BF's, he invited me to play volleyball with his friends. We had to jump a fence! OHEMGEE, I've only jumped a fence ONCE before and I had sandals on, not the business! Anyways, I did it. Had a ku time playing VB. Later after we were done playing BBQ'd at a friends house. Got home around 1030 totally tired! Showered and knocked out!!!



1 comment:

Valerie said...

The top you wore on friday is gorgeouuuus! It looks amazing on you! The color and the material is just beautiful. and you already know I am in love with your wedges <3

And you spiced up your outfit with those hot sandals! I definitely need to go on a hunt for some sandals like yours! And what does the tattoos on your feet mean? Did it hurt? I want to get one but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Your gorgeous! I love your hair and everything! Your bf should know by now you are a keeper!