9/27/10

Drugstore Haul

So! I went to Walgreens tonight and bought some stuff! Here it all is..
Nutter Butters my ABSOLUTE favorite cookie, BiC razors, cold medicine for my boo, Revlon GrowLuscious mascara&lash enchancer in blackened brown, wetnwild color icon palette, wetnwild lipstick, revlon lipstick, Rimmel primer, Rimmel stay matte foundation, rimmel stay matte powder, maybelline superstay concealer..
So I wanted to try Rimmel stay matte products on my ultra oily skin..see how that goes!
I LOVE that concealer...I was in need of new lipsticks and i fell in love with those color icon palettes..
Swatches from TOP: Wet N Wild lipstick 903C BOTTOM: Revlon Creme 616 Wink for Pink

Wet N Wild color icon palette in "Knock on Wood"


Here are the swatches (from left to right) Browbone color, crease color, and eyelid color..beautiful and so pigmented!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Haul!!! :D

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Great haul! Love drugstore makeup!

Valerie said...

I love anything from the drugstore! I am always so happy with a little trip to walgreens or any other drug store. The eyeshadows are super pigmented! And the colors are GORGEOUS! I am definitely going to search for those eyeshadows on my next trip =)

Lauren Baker said...

I'd love to hear how the Stay Matte foundation works out for you. I also have oily skin and use the powder, but never tried the foundation.