9/17/10

Fading into Fall

Soo..This is "Fading into Fall". I used browns and a shade of purple, which to me is a great fall color. The products I used are all below; MAC to the beach bronzer, elf bronzer, hard candy mascara, HiP cream liner in brown, physicians formula pallette, hard candy book of shadows. I dont kno If I like it as much as I thought as I would but I decided to post any way..honest opinions luvies!!


"Fading into Fall"



Apply the lightest shade, a creamy yellow color, to the inner corner and all over the lid.




Apply this dark brown to the outter corner of lid as well as a thin line towards the center of your crease.

Apply the darkest purple to the center of the lid starting just underneath the brown shade.


Line just underneath your bottom lashes with the colors in corresponding order.
Blend just a bit before applting liner and mascara

Finished look, after applying light bronzer.




3 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Its so fallish! That PF palette looks so pretty!

PrincessLisax3 said...

I like it. You can wear it as an everyday look. I love purples on brown eyes. Ive been using neutrals but im not a very colorful person. When I do want to do some color, I aim for purple or plum shades.

Valerie said...

I loooooove this loook! I have seen the physicians formula palette and I have been eyeing it. Now I really want to head over and try it.

Also, I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award! <3