9/6/10

Midnight Peacock

Loreal HiP Pigments in Showy and Riotous, MAC Carbon Matte, Loreal HiP Cream Liner in Black, Cover Girl LashBlast, SuperStay Maybelline Concealer (dries sticky for a great base)
I applied a base


Applied lime green shade from Riotous Duo around inner corner of eye lid.
Next applied bolder blue from Showy Duo next to the green (deleted my pic whoops), and lastly carbon in the outter corner.

Underneath line bottom lid with shades in corresponding order.




Reapply shadow where need then blend lightly..and add liner to both top and bottom lids




Mascara, falsies if desired, I didn't wana waste mine lol.




Finished look.



I just did my eyes..wasn't focused on an entire face look..hope ya'll enjoyed..




3 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

So pretty..great combo!

-xoxo-
Miss Nikka -My Beauty Blog

Anonymous said...

I agree, very pretty combo! btw nice eyebrows

Valerie said...

Gorgeous look! I have been looking for an eyeshadow look involving greens and I fell in lovee with your look. I have to run out and buy the eyeshadows you used! On account I don't have any green ones =( Love the look <3