4/5/10

March Favies

China Glaze "Peachy Keen"
From their Up&Away collection, I bought this at the very beginning of last month? Anyway..has to be my favorite spring color ever!! Very amazing pastel that looks great on both my toes and fingers!

Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Mauve it Over..
Received this in my last haul from Target.
I think I heard about this color previously on someones YouTube, but I cannot remember who at all. Anyway, gorgeous color. I've always loved very subtly peachy/pink/nude tones that closely match my own color. This one does the job!

Clean&Clean finishes pore perfecting moisturizer...
Also from my Target haul. Great product. Not a strong smell. Doesn't leave my face oily. My pores have significantly reduced. Yay! I will defnitely continue using this product!


BTW.. I know there weren't alota fave's but I didn't really go out of routine and try new stuff. Stay tuned for next months Favies..






xoxo
JennikaLuv

No comments: