4/13/10

Tag: 3's of Me!

Val.Hearts.Makeup did this tag last month to all her followers, I'm a new one..it looked fun!

Three names I go by:
1. Jennika
2. Jenn
3. Hun

Three jobs I have had:
1. Soccer Ref( I played soccer 8 yrs, then ref'd, then coached)
2. Williams Kenpo Karate (Started as a student, worked my way up to instructor and receptionist)
3. Lowe's (Let's build something together)

Three places I have lived:
1. Central Cali
2. Arizona
3. Salinas/Gonzales area

Three favorite drinks:
1. Aloha Pineapple from Jamba (yumm)
2. Dr Pepper
3. Strawberry slushies from Sonic

Three TV shows I watch:
1. V
2. The Bad Girls Club
3. Real World

Three places I have been:
1. Vegas
2. Mazatlan
3. um..some where else in mexico idk

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Malaysia
2. Portugal/Spain
3. Europe

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Bubba
2. My mom
3. Melissa (coworker)

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Full House
2. FAmily Matters
3. Magic School Bus

Three favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Alfredo from BJ's
2. Carne Asada tacos from El Amigo
3. Curly Fries..not a dish but I luv'em

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Foundation
2. Mascara!
3. Brow liner i use lol

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. Next vaca with Bub's
2. Seeing if I get my job manana!
3. ..Him sayin those three words =)

Three people I'm tagging:
3. All my other Luvies!

No comments: